To be the advocate of the dietetics profession serving the public through thepromotion of optimal nutrition, health, and wellbeing.
Meet the SW Region Committee 2019-2020
- Regional Director: Jaime Gnau
- Past President: Lynetta Smith
- Secretary: Lindsey Gelber
- Event Coordinator: Jordan Mize
- Student Representatives: Emily Seideman (Cox), Shae Casey (MSU)
- National Nutrition Month Chair: Auvia Miller
- Public Policy Chair: Ethan Jansen
- Membership Chair: Macy Wendling
- Area Representatives:
- Lisa Ramirez-Aurora/Monett
- Whitney Kitchell-Joplin
Calendar of Events:
Member Event on November 7th
Catch up on the latest information on sports nutrition with a few of our local RDNs that are experts in their field. This event will feature three local dietitians with experience in sports nutrition. Each speaker will present for 15 minutes on their expertise. There will then be a 30 minute Q & A session with prepared questions and a 15 minute Q & A session open to the audience.
Where: Meyer Orthopedic Hospital: Ozark Room 3535 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807
When: November 7th, 2019
Register: Click Here
1.5 CPEU Credits
Open to members and non-members, Non-member cost is $30
Facebook Group link: coming soon!
Counties in SW Region:
Vernon, Saint Clair, Hickory, Camden, Pulaski, Barton, Cedar, Polk, Dallas, Laclede, Jasper, Dade, Greene, Webster, Wright, Newton, Lawrence, Christian, Douglas, McDonald, Barry, Stone, Taney, Ozark