To be the advocate of the dietetics profession serving the public through thepromotion of optimal nutrition, health, and wellbeing.
Meet the SW Region Committee 2019-2020
- Regional Director: Jaime Gnau
- Past President: Lynetta Smith
- Secretary: Lindsey Gelber
- Event Coordinator: Jordan Mize
- Student Representatives: Emily Seideman (Cox), Shae Casey (MSU)
- National Nutrition Month Chair: Auvia Miller
- Public Policy Chair: Ethan Jansen
- Social Media Chair: Ethan Jansen
- Membership Chair:
- Area Representatives:
- Lisa Ramirez-Aurora/Monett
- Whitney Kitchell-Joplin
Visit the SW Region Facebook group page open to AND members and non-members for regional news and events, public policy news, and up to date nutrition research news!
Calendar of Events:
We are postponing the Ethics CEU event scheduled for March 26th. There is not currently a rescheduled date at this time. More information will be communicated as it becomes available. Our highest priority is the wellbeing of our members and the community.
Counties in SW Region:
Vernon, Saint Clair, Hickory, Camden, Pulaski, Barton, Cedar, Polk, Dallas, Laclede, Jasper, Dade, Greene, Webster, Wright, Newton, Lawrence, Christian, Douglas, McDonald, Barry, Stone, Taney, Ozark