Commensurate with experience
Our registered dietitian will represent Communique and our clients. This employee will develop written communications projects, like blogs and articles, and multimedia projects, like videos and social media posts, with the help of other teammates. Some travel will be required, and he or she will attend health and nutrition events and conferences.
This person will help ensure that we present accurate and helpful health and nutrition information to the public.
• Bachelor’s degree with major in relevant field, such as nutrition, dietetics or food science.
• Completion of a didactic program in dietetics and supervised practice program approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
• Dietetic registration through the Commission on Dietetic Registration and continuing education requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and media skills.
• Strong writing ability.
• Familiarity with cooking techniques.
• Knowledge of soyfoods and dry beans (black beans, kidney beans, navy beans, etc.).