In our medical clinics, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists work side by side with medical and mental health providers to address the nutritional needs of primary care patients. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, YVFWC equally values the contributions of all medical team members.
• Bachelor's degree in Dietetics or other relevant field
• One year of work experience in primary care, community/public health, or clinical setting preferred
• Experience working with patients of all ages
• Computer proficiency
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/69j5kjz2qmnw34xz
• Proactively identify patients to counsel through standard protocols.
• Receive warm handoff referrals from clinic medical team.
• Provide Medical Nutrition Therapy and preventative education through Motivational Interviewing.
• Document visits appropriately using standard protocols in Electronic Health Record.
• Interact and collaborate with care team.
• Participate in clinic and department meetings.
• Collaborate with internal and external parties.
• Participate in p