We are seeking a Nutrition Care Manager / Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team to work in a CCRC setting in Overland Park, KS.
Responsibilities include providing clinical nutrition services to residents and ensuring resident satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care and regulatory compliance; and, planning and supervision of resident food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring, coaching and training of resident dining service team members.
• B.S. Degree in Dietetics or related field of study – CADE accredited program required
• Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required
• Must be willing to participate in resident satisfaction programs and activities
• Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power?Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
• Experience in long term care or senior living care setting desirable
• Supervisory experience desirable
• ServSafe® certified desirable
Job description can be viewed and online application can be submitted via:
To learn more about Compass Group, please visit: http://www.compass-usa.com.