If you have pulse on cooking and flavor trends, along with the evolution of what people are eating & why, how they’re making their food and what tools they’re using when they do decide to make that commitment in the kitchen, then keep reading. Our ideal candidate will love to talk about, teach, and create food. Relationship building is key as you make connections across different store departments. Customers will benefit from you pairing your culinary savvy with what’s new, trending and unique.
• Culinary degree from an accredited program, or related industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 8 years of related industry experience
• Knowledge of fundamental marketing strategies
• Stellar customer service skills
See job description on website for full details.
• Professional culinary experience in hospitality industry preferred
• Experience in nutrition, dietetics or related field is considered a plus
• Eligibility with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) is considered a plus
• Marketing experience is a plus
• Possess and demonstrate a strategic and entrepreneurial spirit
• Possess creative writing and proofreading skills
• Possess business acumen
• Demonstrate conflict management and problem-solving skills