OFS seeks a talented and results-driven individual to lead our Nutrition Education team. The successful candidate will be a Registered Dietitian with experience working in community and clinical settings. Sh/he will lead a team of dietitians, culinary, and public health professionals who teach cooking and food budgeting skills to kids, teens and adults. In addition, the Director will work at a systems level with health clinics, hospitals, community agencies, workplaces, and school districts.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in a community health or clinical setting.
• RD/RDN as verified by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
• Current Missouri license or ability to obtain a license in the state of Missouri
For a complete job description, please contact email@example.com.
• In addition to RD/RDN, Master’s degree in public health, health promotion, health education, health policy, or closely related field a plus.
• Passion for the OFS mission.
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of health education, behavior change, and population-based theories and models. Proven excellence in program management and development.
• Commitment to racial equity, and the ability to work in and understand the needs of diverse, multi-cultural populations.