The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) has switched to a paperless system for prior approval Continuing Professional Education (CPE) activities.
All Activities and their supporting materials are now submitted directly to the CDR Database by the organizations contact, and then reviewed by the Missouri affiliate reviewer online. Activity verifications are generated by the CDR CPE Database.
Steps to attain approval:
- Submit CPE Approval forms to the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) via their website: CDR WEBSITE
- Your form will be reviewed and approved (or returned for incomplete information) by the Missouri affiliate reviewer.
- You will receive an email when it is approved. You can then log into the provider account to access the certificate of completion template. Allow 4 weeks for the process.
- Billing will be done by the Missouri Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (MOAND) after the verification process is complete and the number of credit hours determined.
Fees For Processing:
1-3 CPE Hours - $20.00
4-6 CPE Hours - $40.00
7-9 CPE Hours - $60.00
10-12 CPE Hours – $80.00
13-15 CPE Hours - $100.00
16-18 CPE Hours - $120.00
19-21 CPE Hours - $140.00
22-24 CPE Hours - $160.00
25-27CPE Hours - $180.00
28+ CPE Hours - $200.00
After MOAND receives your application from CDR an invoice will be e-mailed to the contact person on the application. Organizations are given two weeks to pay for their invoice.
Please Note: NO CPE's will be approved until invoice is paid in full.
Steps to follow once your program has been approved:
1. Provide a Certificate of Attendance to all attendees. A Certificate of Attendance must include:
a. Program title
b. Program provider with contact information
c. Date and location
d. Number and level of approved CPE hours
2. Maintain a documented attendance list for seven (7) years should the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) need to verify attendance during a CPE verification audit.
3. Maintain the signed Prior Approval Request Form showing approval by MOAND for (7) years. This document will be sent to you once your program has been approved.
Contact Carrie Mark MOAND Executive Director at email@example.com with any questions.