The Field Manager works with the Pritikin ICR team to assist with implementing and supporting healthcare providers delivering the Pritikin ICR program.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Support healthcare providers with implementation of the Pritikin ICR program.
• Conduct routine business review meetings to assist healthcare providers in evaluating the progress and effectiveness of the Pritikin ICR program.
• Monitor healthcare provider adherence to the Pritikin ICR Program
• Required Registered Dietitian (RD/RDN) by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Commission on Dietetic Registration
• Licensed Dietitian as required by state
• 3-5 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian
• Must be willing to travel up to 50%, primarily to healthcare providers
• Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics or comparable major
• Cardiac rehabilitation, business and/or management experience