Eat Right Missouri!
The Missouri Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the largest group of nutrition professionals (Registered, Licensed Dietitians) in the State of Missouri. The Missouri Academy is the advocate of the dietetic profession serving the public through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health, and well being. The Missouri Academy promotes sound nutrition to the public and monitors and responds to issues that have food, nutrition and health implications.
Join us April 9 – 11, 2014
in St. Louis at the Frontenac Hilton for the 2014 Annual Meeting.
Cultivate your knowledge and passion for the profession by attending sessions:
- “The Affordable Care Act and the Changing Health Care System “ with Ryan Barker from Missouri Foundation for Health
- “Dietary Protein and Appetite Control” with Dr. Heather Leidy
- “Being Ethical in an Non-Ethical World” with Dianne Polly, JD, RD, LDN
- “Herbal Supplements: Which Ones Work and Why” with Dr. Jim Painter
- Other sessions planned: geriatrics, pediatrics, hunger and food insecurity, and board leadership networking.
- Clinical and leadership topics presented by Missouri Dietitians – Amy Knoblach-Hahn, Jean Caton, Beth Taylor
Pre-Conference presented by the St. Louis Herb Society with a Missouri Botanical Garden tour.
New this year!
The Missouri Marketplace. Showcasing Missouri Dietitians. Promote your entrepreneurism, personal business, DPG, MIG, Academy Committee, and state program.
Exhibitors and sponsors always welcome.
See you in St. Louis,
Marsha Flowers, MHS, RD, LD
Annual Meeting Chair